We are currently recruiting for the role of Semi Senior and Senior Accountants.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing clients’ VAT Returns.
- All aspects of clients’ payroll including running monthly payrolls, dealing with joiners, leavers, pay rises, bonuses, end of year submissions, auto enrolment and completion of form P11D’s.
- Preparation of sole trader accounts, partnership accounts and rental accounts.
- Preparation of Tax Returns for individuals and partnerships, calculation of income tax and capital gains tax liabilities, filing of Tax Returns with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Preparation of company accounts, corporation tax computation and form CT600, iXBRL tagging of company accounts.
- Review and supervision of junior staff.
- Company secretarial duties including arranging for new incorporations, preparation of and filing annual Confirmation Statements, dealing with issues in respect of changes in directors and/or shareholders.
- Preparation of Accountant References for lenders and landlords.
- Checking HM Revenue & Customs’ Statements of Account, tax calculations and PAYE Coding Notices.
- Ad hoc liaisons with clients and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Office admin.
Applicants must have a good knowledge of at least SAGE and IRIS/PTP personal tax software.
For more details or to apply please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.