Wilkins Southworth offers a comprehensive range of accounting services to businesses and organisations, from company start-ups to complex group structures and Public Limited Companies. We will offer clear advice and support and seek to add value by with accounting structures and strategies that are as tax-efficient as possible.
- Tax planning and advisory service to companies and company directors
- Full agency service acting on behalf of companies in dealing with H M Revenue & Customs
- Representation of companies subject to H M Revenue & Customs and National Insurance Contributions Office investigations
- Chris Wilkins personally attends these meetings. He takes contentious matters to be heard before the General Commissioners of Income Tax - now covered by The Tribunals, Courts & Enforcement Act 2007.
- So far Chris has not lost a case and he's been attending these hearings on behalf of tax payers for over 22 years!
- Accounting advice on basic bookkeeping and the development and implementation of accounting systems
- Annual reports and interim management accounts for companies, partnerships, LLPs, individuals, pension funds and charities
- Assistance in preparing VAT Returns
- Assistance with VAT registration and deregistration
- Company formations
- Company reorganisations
- Registered office facility
- Maintaining statutory books and minutes
- Annual returns and Companies House forms
Business Start Ups
- Business evaluation
- Business/corporate structures advice
- Accounting systems installation and development
- Registration with tax authorities
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Raising finance for acquisition, expansion and other projects
- Advice and assistance in preparing business plans and forecasts
- Representation and assistance in negotiations with banks and other providers of finance
- Expert witness reports for litigation arising from loss of profits or earnings
In this section
Reclassification of expenditure can save thousands
We saved a property company client thousands in corporation tax by the proper classification of expenditure... [More]
Improved company structure saves tax
Wilkins Southworth saved a client £65,000 in tax by recommending an alternative tax structure... [More]
Going the extra mile
At Wilkins Southworth we are not afraid to put in the extra effort to ensure that our clients get the very best service - including taking a position on the board! [More]
We have been clients of Wilkins Southworth for over 6 years during which we have saved a significant amount of tax compared with our previous accountant.
During a recent lengthy HMRC enquiry into our affairs Chris showcased his skills and it was in large part due to his knowledge and robust approach that it ended with a great result. We have no hesitation in recommending Chris as the cleverest accountant we know.
MARK HOMER and ROB MOORE
Not only have I found him expert on the subject of English taxation, but his ability to investigate and work with Eastern European systems is also outstanding. His attention to the minutiae of a paragraph or sentence gives him the aptitude and knowledge to have the upper-hand on any tax-official to the great benefit of his customers...
Charles Cole, Chairman, British Romanian